Kapalua Scented Soy Candle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Part of our Getaway collection, KAPALUA is a softer, sweeter beach scent, hinting of coconut drinks and suntan lotion and long, slow days with ukelele soundtracks. Fresh seafood meals on a shaded lanai and all the outdoor activities you could ever dream of...it's no surprise why people vacation in Hawaii and never come back...sigh.
Fig / Coconut / Sugar
Carefully blended to ensure that the scent is robust & consistent, our soy wax candles will fill your space with enveloping fragrance. They burn cleaner and longer than other wax alternatives. Our minimal modern designs look as great as they smell, and will make you look like one of the hip, cool kids. Even if you’re not. (Trust us on this.) Candles are packaged in a food-safe, reusable cotton bag, ready for gifting. Meticulously handmade in our studio in Omaha, Nebraska.
MEDIUM (8 oz): 40-50 hours burn time. Most popular size, great for a kitchen, bedroom or living room.
Our candles are made with natural ingredients with no additives, dyes, or preservatives. Our 100% Midwestern-grown soy wax blend, cotton core wicks, and premium phthalate-free fragrance oils create a clean burn and powerful scent throw. The fragrance oils we use are organic (when available), phthalate-free and are never tested on animals. Our products are phthalate free, paraben-free, lead free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free and vegan.
Candle Use + Care
To get the best results and longest life from your candles, we recommend the following:
- Before each burn, trim your wick to ¼”. Remove any clippings and discard in the trash; never leave wick trimmings or debris in the candle when burning. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Ensure the candle is cool before trimming.
- On the first burn, allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar. This usually takes about 2-3 hours. Then extinguish your candle for at least 1 hour before burning again. This will help to prevent tunneling and give your candle a nice even burn.
- Never burn candles for more than 4 hours.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of drafts, pets or small children.
- The candle jar or tin will be hot after burning, so allow wax to cool completely before handling.
By following these steps your soy wax candle will give you a long, clean burn for hours!
Refill or Repurpose Candle Vessels
Refilling Candle Vessels
When your candle has about 1/4" to 1/2" of wax left, it's useful life has ended and it's time to refill that vessel! Just use a spoon to scoop out the remaining wax & wick tab, rinse with warm water and use an alcohol-soaked cotton ball or cotton pad to clean out any leftover waxy residue. Tip: You can place in the freezer first to make scooping the wax easier. Once clean, you can refill with the same scent or try a new one! Shop Endless Candle Refills
Reusing Candle Vessels
You can use your tin or jar for all kinds of other things! All jars, rocks glasses & tins are lead-free and food safe. Tins make great reusable containers for toddler & kiddo snacks on the go. Rocks tumblers can be washed in the dishwasher after removing wax, and then serve as your go-to whiskey glass.