Wilding Scented Soy Candle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bask in the foliage, drowning under a treed canopy. Meandering through grassy fields, hips sway, arms trail. A smile teases. Sparkling eyes divulge your wilding heart.
This scent is running through a grassy meadow clearing, deep in a wooded landscape. It's getting lost in the wild beauty of nature, only to find your soul there. Reset yourself in the wild.
SMELLS LIKE: Crisp + Green
SCENT NOTES: Basil / Vetiver / Sweet Grass / Palo Santo
FEELS LIKE: Running barefoot through a grassy meadow, with the sun on your face and the breeze in your hair.
Carefully blended to ensure that the scent is robust & consistent, our soy wax candles will fill your space with enveloping fragrance. They burn cleaner and longer than other wax alternatives. Our minimal modern designs look as great as they smell, and will make you look like one of the hip, cool kids. Even if you’re not. (Trust us on this.) Candles are packaged in a food-safe, reusable cotton bag, ready for gifting. Meticulously handmade in our studio in Omaha, Nebraska.
MEDIUM (7 oz): 40-50 hours burn time. Most popular size, great for a kitchen, bedroom or living room.
Our candles are made with natural ingredients with no additives, dyes, or preservatives. Our 100% Midwestern-grown soy wax blend, cotton core wicks, and premium phthalate-free fragrance oils create a clean burn and powerful scent throw. The fragrance oils we use are organic (when available), phthalate-free and are never tested on animals. Our products are phthalate free, paraben-free, lead free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free and vegan.
Candle Use + Care
To get the best results and longest life from your candles, we recommend the following:
- Before each burn, trim your wick to ¼”. Remove any clippings and discard in the trash; never leave wick trimmings or debris in the candle when burning. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Ensure the candle is cool before trimming.
- On the first burn, allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar. This usually takes about 2-3 hours. Then extinguish your candle for at least 1 hour before burning again. This will help to prevent tunneling and give your candle a nice even burn.
- Never burn candles for more than 4 hours.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of drafts, pets or small children.
- The candle jar or tin will be hot after burning, so allow wax to cool completely before handling.
By following these steps your soy wax candle will give you a long, clean burn for hours!