Fold In The Cheese - Schitt's Creek - White Oak Forest Soy Candle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Schitt's Creek candles for fans of cult-favorite "Schitt's Creek" tv show. There are so many memorable quotes, we had a hard time narrowing it down. However, for true fans this scene is iconic and LOL-memorable. Moira and David, making her mother's ONchilada recipe. Fold in the cheese David. You fold it in. I don't know how to fold broken cheese like that. You just FOLD it in. If you say FOLD, one more time...It says FOLD IT IN. YOU fold in the cheese then! Ah, the joy of cooking with family.
If you know, you know. This is the "I Love Lucy" in the chocolate factory scene, of the Schitt's Creek generation.
SCENT: White Oak Forest
SCENT NOTES: White Sage / Orange / Lavandin / Oakmoss / Tonka
SMELLS LIKE: Clean Woodsy + Mossy
FEELS LIKE: Burying your face in the neck
Carefully blended to ensure that the scent is robust & consistent, our soy wax candles will fill your space with enveloping fragrance. They burn cleaner and longer than other wax alternatives. Our minimal modern designs look as great as they smell, and will make you look like one of the hip, cool kids. Even if you’re not. (Trust us on this.) Candles are packaged in a food-safe, reusable cotton bag, ready for gifting. Meticulously handmade in our studio in Omaha, Nebraska.
MEDIUM (8 oz): 40-50 hours burn time. Most popular size, great for a kitchen, bedroom or living room.
Our candles are made with natural ingredients with no additives, dyes, or preservatives. Our 100% Midwestern-grown soy wax blend, cotton core wicks, and premium phthalate-free fragrance oils create a clean burn and powerful scent throw. The fragrance oils we use are organic (when available), phthalate-free and are never tested on animals. Our products are phthalate free, paraben-free, lead free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free and vegan.
Candle Use + Care
To get the best results and longest life from your candles, we recommend the following:
- Before each burn, trim your wick to ¼”. Remove any clippings and discard in the trash; never leave wick trimmings or debris in the candle when burning. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Ensure the candle is cool before trimming.
- On the first burn, allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar. This usually takes about 2-3 hours. Then extinguish your candle for at least 1 hour before burning again. This will help to prevent tunneling and give your candle a nice even burn.
- Never burn candles for more than 4 hours.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of drafts, pets or small children.
- The candle jar or tin will be hot after burning, so allow wax to cool completely before handling.
By following these steps your soy wax candle will give you a long, clean burn for hours!