Love You More - 3 oz - Valentine's Gold Travel Tin Candle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This candle was designed to remind those you care about how very much they are seen + loved. If the past two years have taught us anything, it's that we all face struggles and we need to be here for our fellow humans. And admit it, you’ve got someone in your life that you think is pretty much the monkey's pajamas. Be it family, friend, or love interest, give them a little token to let them know what you think.
These limited collection 3 oz gold travel tin candles are available in a fresh new scent called BELOVED.
Jasmine / Sea Salt / Vetiver / White Musk - Light + Clean
10% of the revenue from the LOVE MATTERS collection candle sold will be donated to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP), Nebraska. Valentine's Day can be especially difficult for those who don't feel loved and suicide rates increase dramatically during the month of February. Let's all do small things, over and over, to change this and help one another keep going.
Carefully blended to ensure that the scent is robust & consistent, our soy wax candles will fill your space with enveloping fragrance. They burn cleaner and longer than other wax alternatives. Our minimal modern designs look as great as they smell, and will make you look like one of the hip, cool kids. Even if you’re not. (Trust us on this.) Candles are packaged in a food-safe, reusable cotton bag, ready for gifting. Meticulously handmade in our studio in Omaha, Nebraska.
SMALL (3 oz): 15-20 hours burn time. Perfect travel-friendly size, to try a new scent or to mix + match scents during burning. 1.7" tall x 2.6" wide
Our candles are made with natural ingredients with no additives, dyes, or preservatives. Our 100% Midwestern-grown soy wax blend, cotton core wicks, and premium phthalate-free fragrance oils create a clean burn and powerful scent throw. The fragrance oils we use are organic (when available), phthalate-free and are never tested on animals. Our products are phthalate free, paraben-free, lead free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free and vegan.
Use + Care
To get the best results and longest life from your candles, we recommend the following:
- Before each burn, trim your wick to ¼”. Remove any clippings and discard in the trash; never leave wick trimmings or debris in the candle when burning. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Ensure the candle is cool before trimming.
- On the first burn, allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar. This usually takes about 2-3 hours. Then extinguish your candle for at least 1 hour before burning again. This will help to prevent tunneling and give your candle a nice even burn.
- Never burn candles for more than 4 hours.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of drafts, pets or small children.
- The candle jar or tin will be hot after burning, so allow wax to cool completely before handling.
By following these steps your soy wax candle will give you a long, clean burn for hours!