Happy Birthday Candle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A simple, chic way to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your favorite people. Sending a Nomad Wax Co. candle for a birthday gift will instantly catapult you to Hopelessly Chic + Effortlessly Cool status. You can even add a super-cool card + wood matches for the ultimate (easy) birthday gift.
Choose from one of our best-selling Signature Essentials scents or go with the adult classic Irish Vanilla Cake:
Irish Vanilla Cake
White Oak Forest
Lavender + Cream
Citron + Lavender
MEDIUM (8 oz): 40-50 hours burn time. Most popular size, great for a kitchen, bedroom or living room.
Carefully blended to ensure that the scent is robust & consistent, our soy wax candles will fill your space with enveloping fragrance. They burn cleaner and longer than other wax alternatives. Our minimal modern designs look as great as they smell, and will make you look like one of the hip, cool kids. Even if you’re not. (Trust us on this.) Candles are packaged in a food-safe, reusable cotton bag, ready for gifting. Meticulously handmade in our studio in Omaha, Nebraska.
Our candles are made with natural ingredients with no additives, dyes, or preservatives. Our 100% Midwestern-grown soy wax blend, cotton core wicks, and premium phthalate-free fragrance oils create a clean burn and powerful scent throw. The fragrance oils we use are organic (when available), phthalate-free and are never tested on animals. Our products are phthalate free, paraben-free, lead free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free and vegan.
Candle Use + Care
To get the best results and longest life from your candles, we recommend the following:
- Before each burn, trim your wick to ¼”. Remove any clippings and discard in the trash; never leave wick trimmings or debris in the candle when burning. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Ensure the candle is cool before trimming.
- On the first burn, allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar. This usually takes about 2-3 hours. Then extinguish your candle for at least 1 hour before burning again. This will help to prevent tunneling and give your candle a nice even burn.
- Never burn candles for more than 4 hours.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of drafts, pets or small children.
- The candle jar or tin will be hot after burning, so allow wax to cool completely before handling.
By following these steps your soy wax candle will give you a long, clean burn for hours!
Refill or Repurpose Candle Jars
Refilling Candle Vessels
When your candle has about 1/4" to 1/2" of wax left, it's useful life has ended and it's time to refill that vessel! Just use a spoon to scoop out the remaining wax & wick tab, rinse with warm water and use an alcohol-soaked cotton ball or cotton pad to clean out any leftover waxy residue. Tip: You can place in the freezer first to make scooping the wax easier. Once clean, you can refill with the same scent or try a new one! Shop Endless Candle Refills
Reusing Candle Vessels
You can use your tin or jar for all kinds of other things! All jars, rocks glasses & tins are lead-free and food safe. Tins make great reusable containers for toddler & kiddo snacks on the go. Rocks tumblers can be washed in the dishwasher after removing wax, and then serve as your go-to whiskey glass.