Concrete Incense and Smudge Dish
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A simple, modern concrete dish for your daily rituals. Perfect for burning our incense cones, palo santo smudge sticks or sage bundles, under a candle jar or diffuser bottle, as a soap dish, drink coaster or to use as tabletop display to gather jewelry or other small trinkets in a pretty arrangement.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Available in two minimal colors suitable for your modern home decor, Charcoal Black and Ash White. This artisan product is handmade in Omaha. Due to the artisanal nature, variations in color and texture are normal and part of the charm an are not a product flaw.
WHAT'S IN IT
Concrete, pigment, clear water-based sealant
Fits perfectly under our 4, 8 and 16 oz bottles, reed diffusers, lotion bar tins, travel tin candles and all of our small, medium and large candles.
HOW TO USE
This versatile piece can be used so many ways:
- Place under candle tins or jars, reed diffuser vessels, or drinks to protect tabletop.
- Use to catch ash from incense, palo santo smudge sticks or sage bundles.
- Use as a soap dish for bar soap or hand soap pump
- Use as a spoon or sponge rest in the kitchen
- Use to corral jewelry or other small trinkets on a nightstand, vanity or tabletop.