A natural insect repellent, our SHOO Citronella soy patio candle will keep the mosquitos, no-see-ums and other pesky buggers away so that you can enjoy your outdoor time in peace. Infused with the oil of the Indonesian citronella plant, the most effective at repelling mosquitos, our patio candles combine natural essential oils for a pleasing + effective scent for bug-free time in The Nature. We have been told that it is perhaps the best-smelling Citronella candle on the planet. Add our natural bug repellent spray and make it a bundle!
SCENT NOTES: Peppermint / Lemongrass / Geranium / Citronella / Vanilla
SMELLS LIKE: Citrusy + herbal
FEELS LIKE: You can basically move smack-dab to the middle of the forest and remain bug-free forever.
MEDIUM (8 oz): 40-50 hours burn time. Most popular size, great for a smaller porches, patios or decks. Place several around a larger outdoor space for more anti-bug power.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Carefully blended to ensure that the scent is robust & consistent, our soy wax candles will fill your space with enveloping fragrance. They burn cleaner and longer than other wax alternatives so you get amazing fragrance without any guilt for hours and hours. Our minimal modern designs look as great as they smell, and will make you look like one of the hip, cool kids. Even if you’re not. (Trust us on this.) Candles are packaged in a food-safe, reusable cotton bag, ready for gifting.
Safe, botanical ingredients to give you a sensory fragrance experience you can smell and feel. Meticulously handmade in our studio in Omaha, Nebraska, USA.
WHAT'S IN IT
Our candles are made with natural ingredients with no additives, dyes, or preservatives. Our 100% Midwestern-grown soy wax, cotton core wicks, and premium phthalate-free essential and fragrance oils create a clean burn and powerful scent throw. The ingredients we use are organic (whenever available), non-toxic and are never tested on animals. Our products are phthalate free, paraben-free, lead free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free and vegan. Only the good stuff and none of the bad! Safe for people, pets + planet.
Ingredients: soy wax, phthalate-free essential oils, cotton wick
HOW TO USE
To get the best results and longest life from your candles, we recommend the following:
- Before each burn, trim your wick to ¼”. Remove any clippings and discard in the trash; never leave wick trimmings or debris in the candle when burning. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Ensure the candle is cool before trimming.
- On the first burn, allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar. This usually takes about 2-3 hours. Then extinguish your candle for at least 1 hour before burning again. This will help to prevent tunneling and give your candle a nice even burn.
- Never burn candles for more than 4 hours.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of drafts, pets or small children.
- The candle jar or tin will be hot after burning, so allow wax to cool completely before handling.
By following these steps your soy wax candle will give you a long, clean burn for hours!