Mo' Money No Mo' Problems...
This candle is made to light your money and prosperity fire. If you're sick and tired of being poor, and you'd just like to get the money, dolla dolla bill y'all, let this candle light the way.
SCENT: White Oak Forest
SCENT NOTES: White Sage / Orange / Lavandin / Oakmoss / Tonka
SMELLS LIKE: Clean Woodsy + Mossy
FEELS LIKE: Burying your face in the neck of that freshly-showered woodsy, outdoorsy-type hottie.
Feeling like you just need a little pick-me-up in your life? Our 7-day intention + prayer candles are just the thing. You might as well have a little fun + lighten up while you're at it, so we've taken a tongue-in-cheek approach to intention candles. Each candle comes with a custom intention prayer ritual for maximum effect. Hey: can't hurt, might help. Give it a whirl.
Carefully blended to ensure that the scent is robust & consistent, our soy wax candles will fill your space with enveloping fragrance. They burn cleaner and longer than other wax alternatives. Our minimal modern designs look as great as they smell, and will make you look like one of the hip, cool kids. Even if you’re not. (Trust us on this.) Candles are packaged in a food-safe, reusable cotton bag, ready for gifting. Meticulously handmade in our studio in Omaha, Nebraska.
XLARGE (16 oz): 120+ hours burn time. Just right for large rooms or if you want a bit longer burn on your candle. Can be used to burn as a 7-day continuous prayer candle.
Our candles are made with natural ingredients with no additives, dyes, or preservatives. Our 100% Midwestern-grown soy wax blend, cotton core wicks, and premium phthalate-free fragrance oils create a clean burn and powerful scent throw. The fragrance oils we use are organic (when available), phthalate-free and are never tested on animals. Our products are phthalate free, paraben-free, lead free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free and vegan.
Candle Use + Care
To get the best results and longest life from your candles, we recommend the following:
- Before each burn, trim your wick to ¼”. Remove any clippings and discard in the trash; never leave wick trimmings or debris in the candle when burning. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Ensure the candle is cool before trimming.
- On the first burn, allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar. This usually takes about 2-3 hours. Then extinguish your candle for at least 1 hour before burning again. This will help to prevent tunneling and give your candle a nice even burn.
- Never burn candles for more than 4 hours.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of drafts, pets or small children.
- The candle jar or tin will be hot after burning, so allow wax to cool completely before handling.
By following these steps your soy wax candle will give you a long, clean burn for hours!