White Oak Forest Scented Soy Candle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
With universal appeal, WHITE OAK FOREST is infused with pure sage, lavandin and orange essential oils combined with lavender and a base of tonka bean and amber. Known to bring all the girls to the yard, don’t say you haven’t been warned.
SCENT NOTES: White Sage / Orange / Lavandin / Oakmoss / Tonka
SMELLS LIKE: Clean Woodsy + Mossy
FEELS LIKE: Burying your face in the neck of that freshly-showered woodsy, outdoorsy-type hottie.
MEDIUM (8 oz): 40-50 hours burn time. Most popular size, great for a kitchen, bedroom or living room.
XLARGE (16 oz): 70+ hours burn time. Largest size, best for great rooms, open spaces or if you enjoy more robust scent.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Carefully blended to ensure that the scent is robust & consistent, our soy wax candles will fill your space with enveloping fragrance. They burn cleaner and longer than other wax alternatives so you get amazing fragrance without any guilt for hours and hours. Our minimal modern designs look as great as they smell, and will make you look like one of the hip, cool kids. Even if you’re not. (Trust us on this.) Candles are packaged in a food-safe, reusable cotton bag, ready for gifting.
Safe, botanical ingredients to give you a sensory fragrance experience you can smell and feel. Meticulously handmade in our studio in Omaha, Nebraska, USA.
WHAT'S IN IT
Our candles are made with natural ingredients with no additives, dyes, or preservatives. Our 100% Midwestern-grown soy wax, cotton core wicks, and premium phthalate-free essential and fragrance oils create a clean burn and powerful scent throw. The ingredients we use are organic (whenever available), non-toxic and are never tested on animals. Our products are phthalate free, paraben-free, lead free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free and vegan. Only the good stuff and none of the bad! Safe for people, pets + planet.
Ingredients: soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oils and essential oils
HOW TO USE
To get the best results and longest life from your candles, we recommend the following:
- Before each burn, trim your wick to ¼”. Remove any clippings and discard in the trash; never leave wick trimmings or debris in the candle when burning. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Ensure the candle is cool before trimming.
- On the first burn, allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar. This usually takes about 2-3 hours. Then extinguish your candle for at least 1 hour before burning again. This will help to prevent tunneling and give your candle a nice even burn.
- Never burn candles for more than 4 hours.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of drafts, pets or small children.
- The candle jar or tin will be hot after burning, so allow wax to cool completely before handling.
By following these steps your soy wax candle will give you a long, clean burn for hours!