Two Smokes Scented Soy Candle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
TWO SMOKES is a rich, warm, nuanced scent for fall, with sweet tobacco, smoke and cedar and hint of bold danger around the edges. Named after the infamous ski run in the backcountry terrain of Silverton, Colorado, the Two Smokes run is a 53-degree chute in a raw mountain resort with no groomed or cut trails, just like nature intended. Our Two Smokes candle is a bold, exciting scent that you'll want to burn again and again. With notes of tobacco, bay leaf, cedar, sandalwood, oak and tonka bean, and hint of sweet fig + smoke around the edges, it will imbue courage to flatlanders and mountain folk alike.
SMELLS LIKE: Bold + Smoky
SCENT NOTES: Tobacco Leaf / Fig / Cedar / Palo Santo
FEELS LIKE: An evening in the ski lodge after a Bluebird day, with a strong drink and good company.
The fall Terrain Collection is named for some of our favorite spots in the great Rocky Mountains.
Carefully blended to ensure that the scent is robust & consistent, our soy wax candles will fill your space with enveloping fragrance. They burn cleaner and longer than other wax alternatives. Our minimal modern designs look as great as they smell, and will make you look like one of the hip, cool kids. Even if you’re not. (Trust us on this.) Candles are packaged in a food-safe, reusable cotton bag, ready for gifting. Meticulously handmade in our studio in Omaha, Nebraska.
Our candles are made with natural ingredients with no additives, dyes, or preservatives. Our 100% Midwestern-grown soy wax blend, cotton core wicks, and premium phthalate-free fragrance oils create a clean burn and powerful scent throw. The fragrance oils we use are organic (when available), phthalate-free and are never tested on animals. Our products are phthalate free, paraben-free, lead free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free and vegan.
Use + Care
To get the best results and longest life from your candles, we recommend the following:
- Before each burn, trim your wick to ¼”. Remove any clippings and discard in the trash; never leave wick trimmings or debris in the candle when burning. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Ensure the candle is cool before trimming.
- On the first burn, allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar. This usually takes about 2-3 hours. Then extinguish your candle for at least 1 hour before burning again. This will help to prevent tunneling and give your candle a nice even burn.
- Never burn candles for more than 4 hours.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of drafts, pets or small children.
- The candle jar or tin will be hot after burning, so allow wax to cool completely before handling.
By following these steps your soy wax candle will give you a long, clean burn for hours!